Can I return my order and get my money back?
(1) Items marked as final sale in red are considered final sale, and will not be accepted for returns or exchanges.
(2) Items purchased using a promotional code are eligible for store credit only.
(3) All returns after 14 days will be issued store credit only.
(4) We will not accept any returns beyond 30 days. Items returned after 30 days will be refused and sent back to the customer.
(5) An RMA from merchant is required prior to returning any item. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA
(6) Damaged products must be returned within 14 days of postmark.
(7) The date of the postmark will determine the date of return.
- You must send back the goods in original packaging.
- We do not take back damaged goods.
- We do not accept the return of earrings for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Some of our necklaces are very thin and delicate and there is a risk of breakage if not handled with care. While we stand behind our product, we will not be responsible for damage as a result of carelessness or accident.
- We do not accept returns due to stretched elastic (bracelets). To avoid stretching, roll the bracelet over your hand, and handle with care.
- Recommended - do not allow water to contact any jewelry (shower, bathe or swim) which can cause discoloration and weaken the materials. Do not put any perfume or lotions directly on to the surface.
If any return does not meet the above requirements, the return will be refused and returned to the customer. We reserve the right to refuse any return due to signs of wear, misuse, or alterations.
The buyer must bear the cost for shipping returns.
It is your choice how to return jewelry. We recommend FedEx or tracked USPS. Sasha Grace Designs does not take any responsibility for lost items.
It is your responsibility to make sure the package contains all the necessary information:
Invoice number, Name, Address
If you have any questions please contact us by either the link below or at